Friday, April 27, 2012

WoW Arenas and Keybindings!

   Whats up everyone this is mcpuff again bringing you another video. Instead of making a guide this week i wanted to share how I keybind for WoW. This is just a video of me doing an arena with a friend but I used my gopro to record my hand so you can see that I am not a clicker.
   If you click in wow you are bad, it is impossible to be good if you click in wow because you can not click as fast as pushing buttons. The easiest way to keybind is use keys close to you movement. I like to use q,e,r,t,y,f,g,v,c,h,` and then 1,2,3,4, and thats about it. Most of the time i use my mouse to move around and use my keyboard simply to attack. Im going to try and get some more videos of me doing some raiding i have been gearing up very nicely, if you wana look check me out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Mcpuff/simple

No comments:

Post a Comment