Tuesday, April 3, 2012


    Alright guys I know its been a long time since I have posted here, but i have been playing some World Of Warcraft lately, and well today is Tuesday so that means servers are down and I can make videos!
    So i have been playing wow ever since vanilla, but today i'm here to talk about Cata. My first level 85 was an   Orc Warrior on Zuluhed. My guild was ranked #3 for some time for raiding 10 man raids. Then I did a realm change with my hunter who was 80 at the time. I moved to Cho'gall and there i joined another raiding guild finishing up Black Wing Descent and Bastion of Twilight. I took a break for a while around here because of school, but i picked up again now
    My friend used the Scroll of Ressurection and brought me back with a free week of wow and a free level 80, I chose a druid. I leveled him to 85 in about 14 hours which is pretty fast for most people. Started doing some raids and dungeons and realized I hate playing druids. So now i'm working on my 4th level 85 my death knight whom i will be making videos with shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment