Wednesday, March 21, 2012


    Yeah I know its not a gaming video, but there is something cool about this! Found this guy on YouTube who makes AWESOME Dubstep (as featured in this video) So basically he has a couple of remixes of songs that he found, some original stuff, and more on the way.
         Check out his channel here! http://www.youtube.com/user/PWhiteyBojanglez/featured
     So about this video lol. I went skiing this past winter with a bunch of friends and got a GoPro HD HERO 2. Let me tell you this camera is SICK! Shoots in crystal clear HD and very easy to use. I bought a 16gig memory card for the camera and barely filled it. The camera is so easy to mount too. 
    This why my first attempt at trying to land a hand drag, and as you can tell it did not turn out well. Basically  a hand drag is when u dive backwards and slide your hands along the knuckle of a ramp. I could't get my legs up enough and well you can see what happens. At least i had a pretty awesome bail!

No comments:

Post a Comment