Tuesday, March 20, 2012


          Hello everyone and welcome to Mcpuff's Game Strategy blog. I have been gaming for about 10 years now, and wanted to start giving back to the community. Very first game i ever played was Unreal Tournament back in 2002. I have played a wide variety of games from PC, to Xbox, from RTS to MMORPG's. Games like Star Craft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Fall out 3, Warhammer, and the list goes on...
         Basically i want to give back to the gaming community by creating videos and posts. I want to cover a lot such as startegys for games, gameplay of new and upcoming games, and even game reviews. The newest game that I am going to start with is TERA. It is currently in BETA which i have a key for. I will write about gameplay, the UI, the feel of the game compared to other MMO's and much more.
        Have anything you want me to try out? Leave a comment or message me with a request!

No comments:

Post a Comment