Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 DIABLO 3 GAME PLAY

     Literally ran out of my house today to go buy this game once I found out how amazing it was. Blizzard has really out done themselves with this game and it has been WELL WORTH the wait. I was a huge fan of Diablo II, played it every day when i got home from school. Currently I am playing a Witch Doctor which to me is so much fun because I used to play the Necromancer back in Diablo II.
    With Doctor is so much fun to play because you are always at a distance from your enemy. You summon monsters and minions to help you in combat, as well as cast spells to power them up and yourself. I recently just beat the Skeleton King which is the first real challenge you face in the game.
    Now for the graphics. This video doesn't do them justice because something is wrong with my new recorder so I am going back to my old one. However in game it is so clear and beautiful (even though everything is dark and fiery). I HIGHLY recommend getting this game if you were a big fan of Diablo II. You WILL NOT be disappointed in this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment